SLN Fast Facts
Your online education starts here.
Looking for an online course or degree program? Working full-time and need to study after hours? Family obligations making it difficult to attend traditional on-campus classes? The SUNY Learning Network website provides access to hundreds of online courses, degrees, and certificate programs - all offered by State University of New York accredited campuses.
- SLN provides access to campus-hosted online courses and degree and certificate programs through the SLN Website and online course catalog and degree listings pages.
- SLN campuses offer both credit and non-credit online courses, as well as online degree and certificate programs.
- SLN courses are taught by SUNY instructors from the campus offering the course.
- SLN campuses offer many types of learning experiences, from completely online, to a combination of online and on-campus programs. Every class, and every course, is different.
- Financial aid may be available. Please browse our Tuition and Financial Aid pages, and work with the campus offering the online course, degree or certificate program you want to take.
- You earn your credits, degree or certificate from the campus where you complete your coursework - not from SLN. Your degree is accredited by the State University of New York.
- Many SLN campuses are SOC (Service members Opportunity Campuses).
- If you are a current SUNY student, and wish to take an online course at another SUNY campus, you should know that many courses can be transferred from one SUNY Institution to another. Please work with your home campus - and you can check the SUNY ACT's Web Page to see about transferability of courses from one institution to another.