Get online with SLN
one course - or a full degree program - you can find it online at SUNY.
SUNY campuses offer thousands of online courses - with more being added every semester. Whether you want to take one course or 10, you can browse our online course catalog to see the many options available at SUNY campuses.
To find an online course:
- Browse the SLN online course catalog to find the course or courses you want to take.
- Register using the links within the online catalog course listings. These links will take you to the website of the campus offering the online degree or course. Campuses may have one or more ways to sign up - online, via fax or mail, or in-person, so please follow the instructions provided by the campus website.
- Learn more about a campus and the online courses, online degree and online certificate programs they offer before you sign up, by browsing the SLN Campus Profile Pages!
Online degree or certificate programs
SUNY campuses offer a range of degree & certificate programs. With over 100 Masters, Bachelors, Associate Degree and Certificate programs, you're sure to find the program you want.
To find an online degree or certificate program:
- Visit our Online Degree & Certificate pages
- Register: Once you've found the course or degree program you want to take on our pages, simply click through to the information on the campus website and apply, register and enroll for the course or degree program you want. Many campuses offer online registration - some require you to fax or mail in your information.
- Find out more: The campus websites provide information about tuition, registration, financial aid and access. To contact a campus directly, please use the Campus Contacts page to find information on how to reach the right department or person at your campus.