As a single mom who works part-time and is a full-time student at FLCC, the flexibility of online courses has been a big plus.”
Computer Science/Information Technology
SLN online campus profile | ► next campus
Looking for a convenient and flexible way to reach your educational goals? Online learning could be just what you are looking for. Whether it’s one class or an entire degree program, online learning lets you choose when, where and how you get your education. Students that are successful online learners possess motivation, discipline, time management skills, and are comfortable using a computer and the Internet.
Benefits to Taking Online Classes
- Anytime, anywhere learning: Online access helps students overcome job, time, and geographic location obstacles.
- Independence and flexibility: Some learners find that online learning meets their learning style better than face-to-face courses.
- Dedicated, experienced instructors: Faculty that teach our online courses are often the same faculty you would get if you took a face to face course.
- A proven solution: FLCC is partnered with the SUNY Learning Network, a world leader in online learning.
Online Degree Programs:
FLCC has several fully accredited degree programs offered completely online, including:
- AAS eCommerce
- AAS Business Administration
- AS Business Administration
- AA Liberal Arts and Sciences
- AS Sports and Tourism Studies
- AAS Tourism Management
In addition, we have a number of degree programs in which the majority (more than 50%) are offered online, including:
To find out more about FLCC's online learning opportunities, please contact: