It was a wonderful option for me. The professors were excellent with feedback. By the end of the first semester I had it down and I couldn’t wait for the next semester.”
Jessi S., Cayuga CC ’09
Online Degree Programs
at Cayuga (100% Online)
- Business Administration A.A.S.
- Business Administration A.S.
- Liberal Arts and Science / Humanities and Social Science A.A.
Concentrations available in Criminal Justice, Literature, Psychology, and Writing
- Liberal Arts and Science / Mathematics and Science A.S.
Concentration available in Biology
- Criminal Justice / Police A.A.S.
- Criminal Justice / Corrections A.A.S.
SLN online campus profile | ► next campus
Start Small. Think Big.
about the college
Taking college courses online at Cayuga Community College is convenient, flexible - and it works. Online courses from Cayuga Community College can help you:
- Earn college credit while still in high school
- Fit higher education goals into a demanding personal schedule
- Reduce commuting time to campus
- Complete courses for transfer credit at another institution – while saving on tuition, room and board
- Take courses during summer or winter break without disrupting travel plans
- Stay on track toward graduation while in the military
Online study allows you to “attend classes” by logging onto your course website at night, on weekends, or whenever the coursework best fits your personal schedule. At Cayuga, an online syllabus covers the same material as a classroom course and is taught by an instructor who meets classroom faculty standards.
Learning online, you can still enjoy the sense of a small, close-knit learning group.
Cayuga limits online course sections to 25 students at most. If more sign up, another group is formed and given an instructor. Course readings, projects and tests are usually assigned in two-week modules. You’ll be expected to meet deadlines and participate with your group – usually logging on three or more times a week. For research, you’ll have access to extensive online databases offered by the college library.
You can mix and match online and on-campus courses, or earn a degree entirely on the web. Cayuga offers online degree programs in business, criminal justice, liberal arts and science, with several in-depth concentrations available as well. No distinction is made between online and on-campus courses for financial aid eligibility, academic transcripts or the wording of diplomas.
Looking to transfer credits from an online course at Cayuga? As with any classroom course, transferability is determined by the receiving institution. Check with your school to make sure the credits can be applied to your degree program.
For more information about registration for online learning at Cayuga Community College, call (315) 255-1743 and ask for the Registrar (for one course) or Admissions (for entire degree) or visit www.cayuga-cc.edu/academics/online or submit a request for more information using the online information request form.
Director of Distance Learning
Phone: 315-255-1792 ext. 2498
- Cayuga Community College is a Servicemembers Opportunity College Campus