Did you know?
Your Online Education Starts Here.
Looking for an online course or degree program? Working full-time and need to study after hours? Family obligations making it difficult to attend traditional on-campus classes? The Open SUNY website provides access to hundreds of online courses, degrees, and certificate programs - all offered by State University of New York accredited campuses.
Did you know?
- Open SUNY provides access to campus-hosted online courses and degree and certificate programs through the Open SUNY website and the Open SUNY Navigator.
- SUNY campuses offer both credit and non-credit online courses, as well as online degree and certificate programs.
- Online courses are taught by SUNY instructors from the campus offering the course.
- SUNY campuses offer many types of learning experiences, from completely online, to a combination of online and on-campus programs. Every class, and every course, is different.
- Financial aid may be available. For more information, please visit our Costs & Financial Aid page.
- You earn your credits, degree or certificate from the campus where you complete your coursework - not from Open SUNY. Your degree is accredited by the State University of New York.
- Many SUNY campuses are SOC (Service members Opportunity Campuses).
- If you are a current SUNY student, and wish to take an online course at another SUNY campus, you should know that many courses can be transferred from one SUNY institution to another. Please work with your home campus to determine what credits are transferable. You may also reference our Transfers and Credits or view Course Equivalencies